Monday, September 04, 2006

Convert or Die

Al-Queda has released a new video yammering on about their problems with the West, and the only wonder is why can't we find the origin of these videos so we can squash those bugs.

In the video is an appeal by the Mohammedan version of Axis Sally, Adam Gadahn, telling us all that we should all convert to Islam or suffer the consequences. It makes one wonder if the Fox News Channel correspondent and cameraman who were released last week after having "converted" to Islam on videotape were given the same offer.

We here at Bloody Nib Manor have no intention of converting to Islam. We'll take the consequences. But, since we are both conservative (even fundamentalist {gasp!}) Christians, the only consequence we will suffer is going to Heaven to join the angelic Host after we die. ... Mark Steyn has an interesting take on the kowtowing and seeming conversions of kidnap victims in the past: Why abduct us? We cede our values for free
To be absolutely honest, I don't know what I would do if I were in the situation that Mr. Centanni found himself. I hope and pray that I would stand for my faith, and if I did not I would spend the rest of my life in a state of suicidcal depression for abandoning, in word, if not in fact, my Lord, and praying for forgiveness.

No comments: